Skin Renewal – Pigmented
• Researchers have found that only about 20% of how you age is genetic, the rest is entirely up to you. Laser Skin Revitalization
• Take control with a skin revitalization treatment and experience a noticeable improvement in: – Skin tone – Fine lines & wrinkles – Overall skin appearance
• Treatments are quick, non-surgical and provide great results
How Does it Work?
• Gentle pulses of energy target the pigment within the skin. • The pigment absorbs this energy and is destroyed. • The body’s own natural healing processes then clears away the cells and replaces them with new, healthy tissue. What areas can be treated? – The face, chest and arms are the most common areas treated.
• What type of result can I expect? – Expect to see a gradual improvement of both tone and texture several days/weeks after treatment.
• How long does the treatment take? – Treatment times depend on the size of the area but typically take 15-20 minutes.
Watch our video to see how this procedure can improve your self confidence and make everyday feel better. With no surgery, no downtime and no pain. This laser does it all. You will love your results. Call today for a free consultation and find out if this Skin Renewal Laser is right for you. The Skin Renewal Laser that treats pigmented, lesions and fine lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What areas can be treated?
The face, chest and arms are the most common areas treated.
What type of result can I expect?
Expect to see a gradual improvement of both tone and texture several days/weeks after treatment.
How long does the treatment take?
Treatment times depend on the size of the area but typically take 15-20 minutes.
What does the procedure feel like?
Patients describe a range of sensations from tingling to the snap of a rubber band during the procedure.
How many treatments will I need?
To achieve optimal results, patients typically have multiple treatments, scheduled 3-4 weeks apart.
When can I resume my daily activities?
Typically, there is no downtime and you can return to your daily activities immediately following the procedure.